Please fill in the form to be added to the guest list for that date. All guest list names must be added before 8pm that day to ensure being on the list. The guest list system will not send us your information after 8pm!
Please note that this does not guarantee entry to the venue and door policy applies.
Guest List Policy
- On a standard club night guestlist entitles you to free entry until 10:30 and discounted until midnight.
- Guest List will close at 12am. Guest list requests made for tonight close at 8pm. If you add names to the guest list after 8pm on the day of your visit, your guest list request will not be granted.
- The dress code is smart, casual/ trendy. The club has a strict policy on the following; no sportswear, hooded tops, caps and bandanas, discretion is always with the door host
- Grand Elektra acknowledges the religious headwear of some guests; therefore our Door Hosts will not discriminate.
- The Management and Door Hosts have the right to refuse entry for those guests who are displaying anti-social / aggressive behaviour or for being abusive.
- The club will under no circumstance allow entry for those guests who have been drinking excessively prior to arrival.
- Grand Elektra age restrictions- guests should be at least 18 years of age. Please bring with you sufficient evidence of age.
- Cover charge is not refundable
- Please note: cover charge pricing is only a general guideline.
- Table reservations will only be held for up for 30 minutes after your booking time, guests that are running late should notify the club 45mins before (estimated) arrival.
- If any of our Door Hosts feel a guest has not met our establishment’s entrance policy, then they are entitled to refuse admission.
- A group on any guest list must not exceed 5 guests, and this will only alter if pre-approved by the Management. Groups should be mixed,50/50 male- female ratio.
- Entrance to the club is controlled by a queuing system outside the main entrance door. The queuing is maintained by roped off areas, and is monitored by the door security, throughout the night at all times of operation.
- There is no guarantee of entry for guest list or table bookings and guests are subject to the usual club door policy.
- Management reserve the right to change any promotion or prices at any point without prior notice.
For security reasons all visitors must provide CURRENT PHOTOGRAPHIC ID at the front door, even if you are well above the age limit for the event you are attending. Please check the relevant information on our website for dress code, door entry policy & age requirements before you begin your journey to Grand Elektra